C0MPLÉX1 helped transition the client from Google Universal Analytics (UA) to Google Analytics 4 (GA4). The migration to GA4 included a full audit, with documentation for: Google Ads, Google Universal Analytics (UA), Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to help the client gain deeper insight(s) into their online data to pave the way for a more strategic path for online business growth.
What We Did
C0MPLÉX1 met with the client to discuss some of the challenges they faced within their various Google services. A chief concern was being able to effectively analyze and subsequently understand conversion data from the following Google products:
- Google Ads
- Universal Analytics (UA)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
Audit & Documentation
For each of the aforementioned Google services, C0MPLÉX1 provided the following:
- Performed a comprehensive audit, including documentation of each and every historical conversion
- Defined each conversion
- Verified that the default values of the conversions were correct. In the event that there was an error, this was communicated immediately to the client to update.
- Performed a comprehensive audit to include documentation of every segment and audience, with definition
- Determined the logical naming structure and description for the current segment/audience/conversion
- Created new, logical naming convention(s) and description for the current segment/audience/conversion
- Translated and reformulated the segment/audience/conversion, according to new Google Analytics 4 (GA4) paradigm
- Provided extensive and complete documentation for client to be able to utilize now as well as in the future, for reference
The project's success can be attributed to the meticulous attention to detail exhibited throughout the iterative process. This process involved close collaboration with the client, allowing us to understand their expectations and ensure their utmost satisfaction with the final deliverable. The exceptional level of detail achieved in this project was a direct result of this collaborative effort.