Last Modified Date: 6-3-2022
When we use the expression “Personal Information” in this policy, we mean information that can be used to identify an individual or which relates to an identified individual.
How do we collect Personal Information?
We collect Personal Information:
- Through forms on our Website, such as the form on our “Contact Us” page or through “Quick Forms” on certain pages of our Website
- Through automated means using information provided to us by your web browser
What Personal Information do we collect?
- We collect the following types of Personal Information through the Website:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your company name
- Your web site, if you have one
- The IP address associated with your computer
How do we use your Personal Information?
- We may use Personal Information:
- To fulfill orders you place through the Website
- To personalize our visitors’ experience on the Website by customizing the content of the Website to them
- To contact customers and potential customers about entering into a business relationship with us and to perform our obligations and exercise our rights in any resulting business relationship
- To determine the sorts of services that would be most interesting to our potential customers
- To respond to inquiries made through our Website
- To improve the Website
How long do we keep Personal Information?
We keep Personal Information indefinitely.
How do we protect Personal Information?
Information entered into our Website is encrypted between your browser and our servers. Once on our servers, it is only available to a small set of individuals who require access to it for their job-related activities. Our servers are contained in a data center based in the USA that restricts physical access to the services. We also regularly scan our servers for vulnerabilities and for “malware.”
Do we sell Personal Information or disclose it to third parties?
We do not sell Personal Information. Some our service providers, such as our telephone, email and other technology providers and companies who we use for advertising, may have access to your Personal Information due to the services they perform for us. Otherwise, we do not provide Personal Information to third parties.
Do we Collect Personal Information from Children?
We do not anticipate that our Website will be of interest to children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you believe that we have information regarding a child under the age of 13, please email us (see the “Contact Us” section, below) and we will delete any copies of that information.
Do we Transfer Personal Information overseas?
Yes. We manage the Website from our operations in Chile, Argentina and Brazil. In the course of managing the Website and responding to requests submitted to us from the Website, Personal Information may be accessed through computer equipment that we own or manage and that is located in those countries.
What about privacy on sites we link to?
PO BOX 18195
Raleigh, NC 27619 USA